All about Microblogging
Well, we released a set of charts showing some Twitter comparisions to last year and this year. So we may as well release some Shoutitout statistics to.
- 1 in every 2,843 Shouts have a photo attached.
- 1 in every 10,948 Shots have a video attached.
- 1 in every 18 Shouts have a link in them or attached.
- No likes, a Shout averaged .003 favorites a Shout.
- 1 in every 816 Shouts forwarded to Twitter.
- 1 in every 817,492 Shouts forwarded to Facebook.
2010: (remember this is when Shouts majorly increase)
- 1 in every 43 Shouts have a photo (growing rapidly).
- 1 in every 3081 Shouts have a video (growing even more rapidly).
- Every other Shout (a little more actually) averages a link in or attached.
- a Shout averages 5-6 likes a piece.
- 1 in every 103 Shouts are forwarded to Twitter (growing rapidly).
- 1 in every 2579 Shouts are forwarded to Facebook (beginning to grow).
So as you can see, just like Twitter, Shoutitout has had MAJOR growth this year, unlike Twitter we know exactly how many Shouts there are (or very close to it) and at last count there was 6,494,358 Shouts.